Free trial lesson. No admission fee.
Private lesson :
- “TickeCarte” Pack (valid for 3 months) : ¥30,000 / 11 hours (around US$272)
- “TickeCarteSix” Pack (valid for one year) : ¥18,000 / 6 hours (around US$164)
Group lesson (2 to 4 people):
- With friends : ¥2,500 / 1 hour per person (around US$23)*
- With family members: ¥2,000 / 1 hour per person (around US$18)*
* Minimum of 4 hours of lesson.
Lesson fee is the same for school, in-home or Skype lesson. However, extra charges maybe required for in-home lesson. (transportation, drinks, etc.)
- One night → ¥5,000 (around US$45)
- One week (7 nights) → ¥35,000 (around US$318)
- One month (4 weeks) → ¥140,000 (around US$1271)
In youth hostel or hotel
- One night → From ¥5,000 (around US$45)
- Room for one night → ¥5,000 (around US$45)
- Room + breakfast → ¥5,500 (around US$50)
- Room + breakfast + dinner → ¥6,500 (around US$59)
With a professional guide
- For 1 people : ¥3,000 for 1 hour (around US$27)
- For 2 people : ¥5,000 for 1 hour (around US$45)
- For 3 people and more : ¥6,000 for 1 hour (around US$54)
Transportation time (from Umeda to the meeting point) will be added to the total tour guide time. ¥3,000 for 1 hour (around US$27).
The client will also be responsible for the guide’s expenses, including any admission fees, transportation, restaurants, etc.
With a volunteer guide
Administrative fee: ¥1,000 for one guide introduced.
Since this is a volunteering service, we recommend the client to pay for the volunteer guide’s expenses, including any admission fees, transportation, restaurants, etc.
This is a 2-week sample program. The cost is ¥153,500 (around US$1389), including Japanese lessons, accommodation and tour guide service.
Download the program here : Language & Culture
How to pay
- If you are out of Japan : you can pay in Japanese yen by PayPal.
- If you are in Japan : you can pay at our school by cash or PayPal.
Note: If there is any extra fees from the bank, the client will be charged.
- Booked lesson can be changed or canceled until 24 hours before the beginning of the lesson. Lesson fees have to be paid in full for any cancellation after that.
- If you booked a tour guide, cancellation is possible one week before the reservation. Lesson fees have to be paid in full for any cancellation after that.
- If you cancel your accommodation, you will be partially refunded:
- 70% one month before the first reserved day
- 30% one week before the first reserved day
- Cancellation is not possible if less than one week
- If there is any extra fee (such as bank transfer fee, etc.), the client will be charged.