Free trial lesson. No admission fee.
– In apartment
- One night → ¥5,000
- One week (7 nights) → ¥35,000
- One month (4 weeks) → ¥140,000
– In youth hostel or hotel
- One night → From ¥5,000
- Room for one night → ¥5,000
- Room + breakfast → ¥5,500
- Room + breakfast + dinner → ¥6,500
– With a professional guide
- For 1 people : ¥16,000 for 4 hours
- For 2 people : ¥20,000 for 4 hours
- For 3 people and more : Please ask us.
Transportation time (from Umeda to the meeting point) will be added to the total tour guide time. ¥4,000 for 1 hour.
The client will also be responsible for the guide’s expenses, including any admission fees, transportation, restaurants, etc.
– With a volunteer guide
Administrative fee: ¥1,100 for one guide introduced.
Since this is a volunteering service, we recommend the client to pay for the volunteer guide’s expenses, including any admission fees, transportation, restaurants, etc.
Language & Culture Program
This is a 2-week sample program. The cost is ¥153,500, including Japanese lessons, accommodation and tour guide service.
Download the program here : Language & Culture
How to pay
- If you are out of Japan : you can pay in Japanese yen by PayPal.
- If you are in Japan : you can pay at our school by cash or PayPal.
Note: If there is any extra fees from the bank, the client will be charged.
- For lessons : 2020_Rules_English
- If you booked a tour guide, cancellation is possible one week before the reservation. Lesson fees have to be paid in full for any cancellation after that.
- If you cancel your accommodation, you will be partially refunded:
- 70% one month before the first reserved day
- 30% one week before the first reserved day
- Cancellation is not possible if less than one week
- If there is any extra fee (such as bank transfer fee, etc.), the client will be charged.